感谢大耳朵网友"接受0110"提供的听力原文!
ACT III
And give her a teaspoon of the medicine after every meal. 每餐之後给她吃一茶匙的药
Don't worry. She'll be fine. 不要担心 她会好的
You're welcome. Good-bye. 不用谢。再见。
How are you? 你怎麽样
I'm tired and hungry. 我累了 也饿了。
Well, Marilyn and Richard called. 好啦 Marilyn和Ricchard打电话来了
They'll be here soon, and then we'll eat. 他们马上就到。他们一到就开饭
All right. Is...is Susan coming? 好吧 Susan来吗
Well, she'll be here later. 来 她会晚一点。
She has to work late tonight. 她今晚得工作得晚一些
And what's Robbie cooking for dinner? Robbie为晚餐准备了什么
It's a surprise. 会给你一个惊喜。
I hope it's pasta. 我希望是意大利面食
Robbie, the dinner was terrific. Robbie 晚餐真是棒透了
Yes, it was delicious. 对 味道非常好。
What's for dessert? 有什麽甜点呢
Oh, I forgot dessert. 哦 我忘了甜点了。
Robbie! Robbie
Don't worry. 别愁。
We've got lots of ice cream. 我们有很多冰淇淋。
Oh, I'd love some ice cream. 哦 我想吃冰淇淋。
Well, there's chocolate and coffee and a little vanilla. 好的。这有巧克力冰淇淋 咖啡冰淇淋和一点香草的
I'll have vanilla. 我要香草的。
Is that all right with everyone? 各位有意见吗
I'll have chocolate. 我要巧克力的。
Me, too. 我也是。
Uh, one scoop of coffee 我要一勺咖啡的
and one scoop of chocolate for me. 和一勺巧克力的。
Robbie, will you help me serve? Robbie 你能帮帮我吗
I keep thinking about that bag of film. Eight rolls. 我一直在想著旅行袋的事。一共有八卷
A whole day's work. 一整天的成果呀。
And good stuff, too. 而且都很精采。
Don't worry, Richard. 别担心 Richard
Somenoe will find it. 总有人发现它的。
I'll get it. Hello. 我去开门。你好
Hello. 你好
Does Richard Stewart live here? Richard Stewart住这吗
Yes, he's my brother. 是的。他是我哥哥。
I'm Robbie...Robbie Stewart. 我叫Robbie... Robbiee Stewart。
I'm Alexandra Pappas. 我叫Alexandra Pappas
How do you do? 你好。
Your brother left his bag of film on the ferryboat. 你哥哥将他的旅行袋遗放在渡船上了
I found it. 我发现了它。
I'm really glad to see you. 非常高兴见到你。
I mean...my brother'll be really glad to see you! 我的意思是我哥哥见到你会非常高兴
Robbie! Who is it? Robbie 是谁呀
It's Richard's film! Richard的底片找到
I mean, Alexandra Pappas. 我是说Alexandra Pappas。
Come in, please. 请进。
Alexandra! Alexandra
Hello, Richard. I found your bag! 你好,Richard 我找到了你的旅行袋。
Oh, thank you! Thank you! 哦 谢谢 谢谢 。
Um...Alexandra, let me introduce you. 噢……Alexandra ,让我介绍一下。
This is my wife Marilyn. 这是我太太Marilyn
Richard showed me your photo. Richard给我看了你的照片。
How do you do? 你好
Oh yes. 好
Richard told us all about you. Richard跟我们谈起 。
It's nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
And this is my mother, Ellen Stewart. 这是我妈妈 Ellen Stewart。
How do you do?你好。
And my father, Dr. Philip Stewart. 这是我父亲 Philipp Stewart医生。
Nice to meet you, Alexandra. 很高兴见到 Alexxandra。
And...ah...you met Robbie. 还有……啊 已经见过Robbie
Yes. And you must be Susan. Hi. 是的。 一定是Susan了。嗨
Hi. Welcome. 嗨 欢迎 。
I'm so glad you found the bag 我很高兴 发现了旅行袋
and took the time and trouble to return it. 而且不怕麻烦 花时间将它送来
Oh, it was no trouble. 哦 没什麽麻烦。
I just took the wrong train. 只是我坐错了车。
Would you like something to eat? 来吃点东西 好吗
Thank you, no. 谢谢 不用了。
I'm late for dinner at my house. 我回家吃晚饭要迟到了
I really have to go. 我真的得走了。
Would you like to call home? 你想跟家通个电话吗
I'd appreciate that. 谢谢你让我使用电话
Please, use the phone. 请随便用。
Thanks. Excuse me. 谢谢。失陪 一下。
Alexandra's a high-school exchange student from Greece. Alexandra是从希腊 来的交换高中生。
Where does she live? 她住在哪
With a family in the Bronx. 住在Bronx区的一个家庭。
Oh, that's not too far from here! 噢 那不很远
Take it easy, Robbie. 不要太紧张 Robbiee。
Thank you. 谢谢。
I can only stay a few minutes. 我只能停留几分钟。
Have some iced tea. 喝点冰茶吧。
Thanks, Mrs. Stewart. 谢谢 Stewart太太
Please sit down, Alexandra. 请坐 Alexandra。
So, you're an exchange student. 哦 你是一名交换学生
Where do you go to school? 在哪上学
At the Bronx High School of Science. 在Bronx区的理科中学读书。
Oh, that's a very good school. 哦 那是个好学校。
What are your favorite subjects? 喜欢哪些课程
Biology and mathematics. 生物学和数学。
Richard tells me you're a doctor. Richard告诉我您是医生。
Yes, a pediatrician. 是的 儿科医师。
And what does your father do? 你父亲是做什麽的
He's a lawyer, in Thessaloniki. 他是Thessaloniki的的一名律师
Would you like some pasta? 想来点意大利面食吗
I made it myself. 我自己做的。
It might be a little cold. 可能有点凉了。
Thanks, no. I do have to go. 谢谢了 不用。我真的得走了
It was nice meeting you all. 很高兴见到你们一家人
Well, maybe you'll come for lunch some Sunday, 既然如此 或许哪个星期天 能来吃中饭
so we can really thank you 让我们好好地感谢你。
for bringing Richard's bag back. 送回Richard的旅行袋?
Maybe. 再说 。
You're welcome anytime. 欢迎 随时来玩。
Good-bye. 再见。
Can I drive you home? 我开车送你回去好吗
No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢。
The train is just up the street. 地铁车就在街的那一头
It won't take me long at all. 不需要花很长时间的
Well, you really saved the day for me, Alexandra. 真的帮了我一个大忙 Alexandra
Bye. 再见。
Bye-bye. 再见。
Good night. 晚安。
She's a smart young lady, and very nice. 她是个聪明的年轻姑娘 而且很善良
Very! Hey, she forgot her bag! 非常 嘿 她忘了她的旅行袋
I guess we'll be seeing Alexandra again. 我想我们不久又将见到Alexandra
Right, Robbie? 对吧 Robbie
My name is Richard Stewart. 我的名字叫Rinchard Stewart
I'm a photographer. 我是一个摄影师
I'm Martha Vann. 我是 Martha Vann
I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard。你叫什么
Gerald. Gerald
By the way, I'm Richard. 顺便,Richard
What's your name? 你叫什么
Alexandra. Alexandra
We live in California. 我们住在加利福尼亚
Are you from New York? 你从纽约来吗
No, I'm from Greece. 不,我从希腊来
I'm Robbie, Robbie Stewart. 我是Robbie,Robbie Stewart
I'm Alexandra Pappas. 我是Alexandra Pappas
How do you do? 你好
Alexandra, let me introduce you. Alexandra,让我为你介绍
This is my wife, Marilyn. 这是我的妻子,Marilyn。
Richard showed me your photo. Richard给我你的照片
How do you do? 你好
Oh yes. Richard told us all about you. 好,Richard告诉我们关于你的一些事
It's nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
And this is my mother, Ellen Stewart. 这是我的妈妈,Ellen Stewart
How do you do? 你好
And my father, Dr. Philip Stewart. 这是我的爸爸,Philip Stewart医生
Nice to meet you, Alexandra. 很高兴见到你,Alexandra
And you've met Robbie. 你已经见过Robbie了
Yes. And you must be Susan. Hi. 是的,你一定是Susan了,你好
It was nice meeting you all. 我也很高兴见到你