SCENE⑥ B 星期六晚上七点 在公园散步
【这才叫浪漫】
Sue: Flowers. Now that's romantic.
苏: 花。这才叫浪漫。
Rose: They're plastic and will never die. They're 1) supposed to be a symbol of endless love.
柔丝: 它们是塑胶的,永不凋谢。那些花象征永恒的爱。
Sue: The two of you were 2) definitely 3) made for each other. Thank God, my match-making work is over...Now 4) it's your turn.
苏: 你们两个真是天造地设的一对。谢天谢地,我不用再牵红线了……现在换你了。
Rose: What?
柔丝: 换我干嘛?
Sue: Do you have Don's number?
苏: 你有唐的电话吗?
语言详解
A: When were you supposed to pay your rent?
你本该何时付房租?
B: Last week I'm five days late.
上星期,我晚了五天。
【Now that's romantic. 这才叫浪漫】
Now that's...这样的句型所表达的意思,类似中文里头“这才像话”或是“这倒也说得过去”的语气。
A: I'm late to work because I had to take my child to school.
我是因为送小孩子上学才会上班迟到。
B: Now that's not a bad excuse. But I don't want to see you late again!
这个借口倒还不坏。但我不想再看到你迟到了!
1) be supposed to... 应该是……
2) definitely (adv.) 绝对地
3) made for each other 绝配,天生一对
4) it's your turn 该你了
共有
0人向本资料提供了听力原文,其中被采用了
0篇,当前有
0篇待审批,有
0篇未被采用!
查看明细>>如果您有更好的听力原文,欢迎提供给大耳朵,如果被采用,您将获得20到100金币的奖励!