SCENE① F 柔丝家
【你害我好紧张!】
Rose: You're making me 1) nervous!
柔丝: 你害我好紧张!
Sue: You need to 2) relax!
苏: 你要放轻松点!
Rose: But how? I'm afraid he'll think I'm too 3) forward.
柔丝: 怎么放轻松?我怕他会觉得我太主动了。
Sue: He's probably more nervous than you.
苏: 他搞不好比你更紧张。
Rose: That's impossible. I'm even shaking just thinking about it.
柔丝: 不可能。我光想到就会发抖了。
Sue: Just 4) imagine he forgot to wear his pants. Then he'd be more nervous than you are.
苏: 就想象他忘记穿裤子。这样一来他一定比你还紧张。
Rose: OK. He's sitting there in his 5) underwear. I'll try.
柔丝: 好吧。他只穿内裤坐著。我试试看。
语言详解
A: Go over and introduce yourself to that good-looking guy.
快过去向那个帅哥自我介绍。
B: No way. That would be too forward.
门都没有。这样也太主动了吧。
【You're making me nervous. 你让我好紧张】
当你在期望或是害怕一件事发生的时候,会不自主地感到不安。这时若有人还在你旁边火上浇油,让你心中小鹿乱撞,更加心神不宁的时候,你就可以用这句话来抱怨一下。
A: Stop pacing. You're making me nervous.
别再踱来踱去。你害我好紧张喔。
B: I can't help it. I hate waiting for an answer!
我停不下来。我最讨厌等人家的回音了!
1) nervous (a.) 紧张的
2) relax (v.) 放松
3) forward (a.) 急切的
4) imagine (v.) 想像
5) underwear (n.) 内衣裤
共有
0人向本资料提供了听力原文,其中被采用了
0篇,当前有
0篇待审批,有
0篇未被采用!
查看明细>>如果您有更好的听力原文,欢迎提供给大耳朵,如果被采用,您将获得20到100金币的奖励!