CLIVE HARRIS: Have you stayed in Frankfurt before?
克莱夫。哈里斯:你之前有没有在法兰克福待过?
MR. SAKAI: Oh yes, many times.
酒井先生:待过,好多次了。
JENNY ROSS: Clive...Sakai-san. Can I just have a word?
詹尼。罗斯:克莱夫。。。酒井先生。我能讲句话吗?
MR. SAKAI: Of course.
酒井先生:当然。
JENNY ROSE: It's about your travel plans.
詹尼。罗斯:是有关您的旅行计划。
MR. SAKAI: Ah, thank you.
酒井先生:啊,谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: We have arranged everything for you.
詹尼。罗斯:我们已经为您安排好了一切
You leave London at 14:55 tomorrow.
您可以明天14:55 分离开伦敦。
Latest check in time is 13:55 at Terminal Two.
最迟办理登记手续的时间是13:55,登机口是2号。
You have been upgraded to First Class at no extra charge.
您已免费升级到头等舱。
MR. SAKAI: That is very kind. Do you know what time I arrive in Frankfurt?
酒井先生:你们太好了。你知道我到达法兰克福的时间吗?
JENNY ROSS: You arrive at Frankfurt at 17:30 local time and we have also arranged fora car to take you to your seven o'clock meeting.Your flight back to Japan is on
Saturday at tewnty with a stop-over in DUBAI at the airline's expense.You need to
re-confirm that leg of your journey forty-eight hours before you travel.