感谢大耳朵网友"接受0110"提供的听力原文!
ACT 03-1
Marilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn 你要咖啡还是茶?
Coffee, please. 请来点咖啡。
I am so excited! 我感到好兴奋
At this time tomorrow morning, 明早这时候
Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us. 爷爷就和我们一起坐在厨房了。
When does he arrive? 他什麽时候到?
At six o'clock this evening. 今晚六点。
By plane? 坐飞机来?
No, by train. 不坐火车。
Are we picking him up at the station? 我们要去车站接他吗?
Not Grandpa. 爷爷不是这种人。
He doesn't want anybody picking him up. 他不愿意让别人接他。
He likes to be independent. 他独立性很强 (他喜欢独来独往)。
Huh. 哦。
Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room. 对,我们上楼去整理爷爷的房间。
Great! Let's do it! 好!我们去
Good morning, Mom. 早安,妈妈。
Morning. 早安。
Well, hi, fellas. 你们大家好。
Hello. 哈。
Hi, honey. 嗨 亲爱的。
Morning, Marilyn. 早安 Marilynn。
We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's room. 我们要上楼收适一下爷爷的房间。
There's coffee ready. 咖啡准备好了
I'm really excited about seeing Grandpa. 一想到要见到爷爷我就觉得兴奋。
Me, too. Milk, please. 我也一样。请你给我牛奶。
He's so funny. 他很有趣
He always makes me laugh. 他总是让我笑
I hope Grandpa's going to like living with us. 我希望爷爷喜欢和我们住在一起。
I think he will. 我想会的。
It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place. 总是需要一段时间才能适应一个新的环境。
Won't he miss being in Florida? 他不会想念佛侣里达吗
Well, he will. 他会的。
But I think he'll like being here with the family. 但我想他也会喜欢和全家人住在这儿。
Are you sure about that? 你真的这麽想 ?
It's crazy here most of the time. 这儿经常吵闹呀。
But it's fun. 但很有趣。
That's for sure. 说的也是。
You know, 我说
maybe I'll put together some photos of Grandpa 或许我把爷爷的一些照片组合起来
as a "welcome" present. 作为欢迎他的礼物。
That's a neat idea. 这是个好主意
What can I do? 那我能做点什么?
I've got it! 有啦
I have a picture of Grandpa and Dad and me in my wallet. 我皮夹 有一照片是爷爷,爸爸和我在一起照的。
It's from the Fathers and Sons' Breakfast 那是在父子早餐桌上拍的 。
at my junior high school graduation. 在我初中毕业的时候拍的。
Oh, I remember this picture. 噢 我还记得这 张照片。
I'd really like to pick up Grandpa at the railroad station. 我真想去火车站接爷爷。
Railroad stations or airports-- 无论是火车站还是机场?
Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself. 爷爷总是说他独个儿设法到这来 。
He's something! 他真了不起
Is this all Grandpa's stuff? 这里面都是爷爷的东西吗 ?
That's it. 是的。
But I'm sure he has a few bags with him on the train. 不过我相信他在火车上还有几件行李的。
What's inside? 这里面是什麽
I don't know. It's locked. 不知道,锁着啦
Hi. 嗨
Oh, hi, darling. 哦 亲爱的。
Morning, Philip. 早安 Philip
I want to put some of my good hangers in Grandpa's closet. 我想在爷爷的衣橱里放几个好的衣架。
You know I'm very excited about his arrival. 知道我对他的到来是多麽兴奋。
We are, too. 我们也很兴奋
Susan called early this morning. Susan一大早打电话来
She's unhappy 她很不高兴
because she's had to go to Chicago on a business trip 因为她得到芝 加哥出差
and can't leave till tonight. 而且要到今晚不能脱身。
She wants to be here for Grandpa. 她原希望在此等爷爷。
Well, Grandpa will be disappointed, too. 爷爷也会感到失望。
He loves Susan. 他喜欢Susan。
She always reminds him of Grandma. Susan她总是让他他想起奶奶
Well, how's everything here? 唔,这里 东西都收适 好了吗
Fine. We were just wondering about this trunk. 好啦。我们正对这只大衣箱好奇呢。
It's locked. 它锁着啦
Oh. I have the key. Grandpa sent it to me. 啊。钥匙在这 。爷爷寄来给我的。
He doesn't want anybody picking him up. 他不希望任何人挑选他。
He likes to be independent. 他喜欢独立。
I think that's good. 我认为这样很好。
He's got his own way of doing things. 他有他自己的处事方式。
He likes to take care of himself. 他喜欢去照顾自己。
I guess you're right. 我想您是对的。
He's so funny. He always makes me laugh. 他很搞笑。他总是让我发笑。
I guess he has a good sense of humor. 我想他有好的幽默感。
Yeah, I bet he's a lot of fun. 是啊,我敢打赌,他有很多乐趣。
Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself. 爷爷总是告诉我们,他将在这里得到自己。
He's something. 他的东西。
In my opinion, he's a very special man. What do you think? 我认为,他是一个非常特殊的男子。您怎么看?
Well, I believe I'm going to like him. But... 那么,我相信我会像他一样的。但是… …
But what? 但是什么?
Won't he miss being in Florida? 将不会错过他正在佛罗里达州的呢?
Well, he will. But I think he'll like being here with the family. 以及,他将。但我觉得他会喜欢在这里与家人。
I suppose he'll miss his home in Florida and his independence. 我想他会怀念他的家在佛罗里达州和他的独立性。
I suppose you're right. But what about you? 我想您的权利。但你呢?
What do you think? 你怎么想?
What kind of man is Grandpa? 什么样的人是爷爷?
What do you imagine he's like? 你怎么可以想象他的样子?
Why is he moving away from Florida? 为什么是他逐渐远离来自佛罗里达州的呢
And how does he feel about moving to Riverdale? 以及如何,他是否觉得感动的地区?
What do you think? 你怎么看
Let's see。让我们看看
共有
2人向本资料提供了听力原文,其中被采用了
1篇,当前有
0篇待审批,有
1篇未被采用!
查看明细>>如果您有更好的听力原文,欢迎提供给大耳朵,如果被采用,您将获得20到100金币的奖励!