Susan: She said I have to walk before I can run.
苏珊: 她说我在跑之前要先学会走。
John: I don't understand.
约翰: 我不明白。
Susan: She wants me to learn from Jake. He has a lot of experience. You're a wonderful news reporter. You have a lot of experience too.
苏珊: 她希望我跟杰克学习, 他有很多经验。你是个优秀的新闻记者。你也有很多经验。
John: I have too much experience. That's the problem. Should I go to Denver?
约翰: 我有太多经验, 这就是问题所在, 我应该去丹佛吗?
Susan: You should do what's best for you . But I don't want you to go.
苏珊: 你应该做你最有利的事情, 但是我不想让你走。
John: I'm tired.
约翰: 我很累。
Susan: You should go to bed early. You shouldn't think about it now. You don't have to decide tonight.
苏珊: 你应该早点睡觉。现在你不该想这些。你不必在今晚决定。
John: You're right.
约翰: 你说得对。
Susan: Oh.
苏珊: 噢。
John: What's the matter?
约翰: 怎么了?
Susan: I have a headache.
苏珊: 我有点头痛。
John: You should take an aspirin. Don't look up, but I see Jake.
约翰: 你应该吃片阿斯匹林, 别抬头, 我看到杰克了。
Susan: I can't see. I don't have my contact lenses in.
苏珊: 但我看不见, 我没带隐形眼镜。
John: you should wear your contact lenses.
约翰: 你应该带上隐形眼镜。
Susan: Maybe he doesn't see us.
苏珊: 也许他没看见我们。
John: He's looking at us.
约翰; 他正看着我们呢。
Susan: Oh, no. I don't want to talk to him.
苏珊: 噢, 天哪, 我不想跟他说话。
John: You should be nice to him. You have to work with him.
约翰: 你应该对他友好一点。你得和他一起工作。
Jake: Hello, John. Hello, Susan. I'd like you to meet Chris. Chris is a sailing teacher.
杰克: 你好, 约翰。你好, 苏珊。我给你们介绍一下克丽丝。她是一位航帆教师。
Susan: Hello, Chris, It's nice to meet you . So you're a sailing teacher.
苏珊: 嗨! 克丽丝, 见到你很高兴。那么你是位航帆教师。
Jake and I are reporting on sailing this Friday.
我与杰克这个周五正要做有关帆船运动的节目。
Chris: I know. I'm teaching him to sail.
克丽丝: 我知道, 我正在教他驾驶帆船。
Susan: How are you doing , Jake?
苏珊: 学得怎么样, 杰克?
Chris: He's doing OK.
克丽丝: 他学得不错。
Jake: I can sail, but not very well.
杰克: 会是会了。但水平不高。
Chris: You should take another lesson, Jake.
克丽丝: 你应该再上一节课, 杰克。
Jake: Right. I hate to sail. I go near a boat and I get seasick.
杰克: 是的。但我不喜欢帆船运动, 只要走到船边我就晕船。
John: you keep coming back.
约翰: 你总有借口。
Jake: The teacher is terrific.
杰克: 不过老师倒是好极了。
Chris: Do you sail, Susan?
克丽丝: 你航帆吗? 苏珊。
Susan: I love to sail, but I never have time. I'd like to see your boat, Chris.
苏珊: 我喜欢航帆但是我从来都没有时间。我想看看你的船, 克丽丝。
Chris: Would you like to see it tomorrow?
克丽丝: 你想明天看吗?
Jake: Yes, come tomorrow after my lesson. You have to interview her on Friday. You should talk to her first.
杰克: 好的, 明天我上完课你来吧, 你周五采访她, 应该先和她谈谈。
Susan: What not? What's so funny?
苏珊: 为什么不呢? 什么事这么好笑?
Jake: I shouldn't laugh. But I'm thinking of us working together.
杰克: 我不应该笑, 但我正在想我们一起工作的情形。
Susan: It's funny.
苏珊: 是很可笑。
Jonh: Yes. It is.
约翰: 是的挺可笑的。
Jake: If you think that's funny, you should see me sail.
杰克: 如果你们觉得这好笑, 你们应该去看看我驾驶帆船的情景。