Daniel: Mom, am I like a superman? All I need is a cape.
丹尼尔: 妈妈,我像超人吗? 我只需要个斗篷。
Mom: No, just a super-boy.
妈妈: 不,只是个超级男孩。
Daniel: Mom, you always think of me as a child.
丹尼尔: 妈妈,你总是把我当成小孩子。
Mom: Yes, because a real man doesn’t need Mom to worry about him so much. He can do things by himself.
妈妈: 当然了,因为一个真正的男人不需要妈妈为他担心那么多。 并且他可以自己做许多事。
Daniel: Sure!
丹尼尔: 我也可以啊!
Mom: Oh, my poor Danny, sure, you are man.But you know, running like this in street is very dangerous.
妈妈: 哦,我的小丹尼尔。你当然是个男人。但是你要知道,在街上这样乱跑是很危险的。
Daniel: Superman is not afraid of any danger.
丹尼尔: 超人不惧怕任何危险。
Mom: Do you remember the rules of road safety?
妈妈: 你还记得交通规则吗?
Daniel: What?
丹尼尔: 什么?
Mom: Walk the sidewalk and please right-hand side.
妈妈: 走人行道 并且靠右走。
Daniel: Don’t play on the street or make any noise.
丹尼尔: 不要在路上打闹,也不要大声喧哗。
Mom: Yes, so you still remember, ah.
妈妈: 哈,你还记得啊。
Daniel: Dear Mom, please permit of superman’s naughty.
丹尼尔: 亲爱的妈妈,请允许超人的淘气。
在这个节目中我们将学到:
经典语境背诵
Mom:Daniel always thinks of himself as a real man. He knows about the rules of road safety but when it comes to real life, he doesn’t really obey them. He always runs around in the street which is very dangerous. I can’t stop worrying ahout him.