C: Hello. I’m calling about a wallet. I think I left it in the bench of the Central Park.
您好,我打电话来询问一个钱包。我想我把它忘在中央公园的长橙上了。
S: A wallet? A big 、red one?
钱包?是一个大的、红色的吗?
C: Yes, a big red one. My passport is in it. My name is zhaoxia.
是的,一个红色的大的钱包,里边有我的护照,我的名字叫zhaoxia。
S: We have it here. Someone turn it in a few minutes ago.
它在我们这儿,几分钟前有人把它交到这里来了。
C: Oh, good. How can I get it back?
Oh,太好了,我怎么才能把它取回来呢?
S: Well, if you come here and fill out form. We’ll give it to you.
您到我们这儿填一张表,我们就把它给您。
C: Thank you. I’ll do that today.
谢谢。我今天就去取。
Unit two: At a lost and found office.
在失物招领处
S: Can I help you?
有什么需要我帮助的吗?
C: I hope so. I’ve lost my notebook bag.
我希望如此,我丢失了我的电脑包。
S: Where did you lose it?
您在哪儿丢失的?
C: I left it on a taxi.
我把它丢在一个出租出里了。
S: what color was the bag?
电脑包是什么颜色的?
C: Dark brown.
是深棕色的。
S: A dark brown little notebook bag?
深棕色的电脑包是吗?
C: Yes, It’s.
是的。
S: What was in it?
里面有什么?
C: There was an IBM notebook pc and some very important paper inside.
里面有一台IBM笔记本电脑,还有一些很重要的文件。
S: Anything else?
还有别的吗?
C: Er, nothing more.
嗯,没有了。
S: How did you lose it?
你是怎么丢失的?
C: I think I left it on the seat when I got off the taxi.
我想我下车的时候把它忘在座位上了。
S: What time did you lose it?
您什么时候丢失的?
C: About half an hour ago.
大约半小时前。
S: Well, It hasn’t been turn in yet. Please fill out this form. If someone finds your bag. we’ll send it on to you. 目前还有没有人送到这里来。请您填好这张表格。如里有人找到您的公文包,我们会给您转送过去。