“暖昧”翻译
大耳朵英语  http://www.ebigear.com  2007-12-06 16:11:55  【打印
暖昧

A Noncommittal Attitude

暧昧让人受尽委屈

Nothing hurts more than a noncommittal attitude.

找不到相爱的证据

'cause I can't find any traces of love.

何时该前进

Don't know when to go further,

何时该放弃

and when to let go.

连拥抱都没有勇气

I can't even bring myself to open my arms.

只能陪你到这里

I have to stop here.

毕竟有些事不可以

After all nothing can go

超过了友情

Beyond a friendship

还不到爱情

yet short of a true love.

远方就要下雨的风景

Rain clouds loom ahead in the distance

到底该不该哭泣

I wonder if I am going to cry.

想太多是我还是你

Who is too sentimental, you or me?

我很不服气

I am not convinced,

也开始怀疑

and start to doubt

眼前的人

whether the man before my eyes

是不是同一个真实的你

is the true self you used to be?

文章来源:大耳朵英语--免费实用 http://www.ebigear.com